Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Handmade Items

1. T-skirt
This is combination of the T-shirt & short skirt which is called T-skirt (?!)
I recommend you to wear the leggings or denim pants under. $45.00

2. TENUGUI denim Skirt 
TENUGUI is Japanese traditional cloth which is used for cleaning, hand towel, wrapping something and more. I put two different TENUGUI on the denim skirt. TENUGUI print is lovely SASHIKO.  It's nice & comfortable and free size. $38.00

3. UME ( a plum tree) T-shirt 
We can see the beautiful UME in the beginning of spring in Japan. $30.00

4. Balloon Denim Skirt
I used YUKATA (summer KIMONO) for this skirt. $40.00


Important  I got my domain name. My new web address is www.japanesegifts.com.au
I put more new items on my web site. Please visit www.japanesegifts.com.au

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment