Monday, December 13, 2010

The Sunset Market in Victoria Hall Fremantle

We had great night in the Victoria Hall in Fremantle!!

The organizers for this market did really good job!  Especially, MARABOU owner put a lot of effort for making great displays. I loved her tree so much! I think that was the symbol of this market on the poster.

We had so many incredible artists in the market and all visitors were enjoying the atmosphere, band and off course shopping! My favorite artist in this market was the Designer & Applied Artist, Jill Yates! She had a stall just in front of me and just impressed me all the time when she was showing her fantastic fabrics to the customers.
This is my favorite fabric, but it was so difficult to choose one from her designs as each designs are so different and amazing! Please contact Jill  if you want to see more incredible designs. 
Jill Yates ( yatesglo@iinet.net.au / 0409 370 010)

 I really enjoyed their music!  Anybody knows the band name??

Thank you for shopping in my stall. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment