Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Release YUZEN WASHI Paper ( Rice Paper)

A lot of new items from Japan arrived recently.   I 'm showing some beautiful rice paper today.
Those paper is used for craft activities such as card making, scrapbook, wrapping paper or just collection. I also saw some artists in the craft markets were using  those paper for necklaces as well
However, a lot of  my customers say that " It's too beautiful to cut! I just put it in the frame!"
 
Story about YUZEN WASHI
Yuzen Miyazaki from NOTO ( north Japan) used be a fan artist . He developed his art work in Kanazawa. His art works were used for KIMONO, paper and more since his art works got so popular in Kyoto in EDO period / Ganroku period ( 1688-1703). His art works are still very popular in the all over the world :)
Yuzen Miyazaki ( 1653-1736)
TheThe size is quite big 46 x 60.5cm! The price is $13 each. It's bargain, isn't it?!   
Japanese rice paper is nice and strong as well!  The idea how to use them is all up to you! 
             
Please visit " Paper" in my web site for more items. Thank you.       
   
  Merry Christmas      
I wish you have lovely Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment